Our societies and economies are increasingly being shaped by global megatrends, from climate change and environmental sustainability, to health and wellness, to digital and technological transition. These powerful trends create compelling opportunities on which investors can capitalise on through thematic strategies.
BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of thematic strategies across two key areas: sustainability, and secular innovation and disruption.
Why thematic investing?
Megatrends influence both how we live our lives and how businesses operate. They will continue to do so for years, if not decades. Investment strategies that tap into these themes could offer a number of benefits including:
BNP Paribas Asset Management is a recognised leader in the thematic investing space, owing to a number of factors.
- A sustainable approach: ESG integration across all our thematic strategies to enhance investment decisions
- An innovative range of strategies: a complete offering to capture opportunities presented by global megatrends
- Experienced and dedicated teams: collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams across asset classes, regions and sectors
- Global scope and resources: a deep understanding of new ecosystems, business models and technologies
We offer a broad range of thematic solutions across two key areas: sustainability, and secular innovation and disruption. They follow a high-conviction approach to ensure focused exposure to the specific theme.
|SUSTAINABILITY||SECULAR INNOVATION AND DISRUPTION|
|BNP Paribas EARTH*||BNP Paribas Consumer Innovators|
|BNP Paribas Energy Transition||BNP Paribas Disruptive Technology|
|BNP Paribas Ecosystem Restoration||BNP Paribas Health Care Innovators|
*EARTH stands for Environmental Absolute Return Thematic
- The value of investments and the income they generate may go down as well as up and it is possible that investors will not recover their initial outlay. Past performance is no guarantee for future returns.